INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Complete the form below for more information!
As leaders in our communities, we strive to uphold each one of our goals and continue to advance women by breaking the barriers that exist in today's society. Gamma Phi Omega provides women seeking membership an equal opportunity without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, or disability. Moreover, we aspire to recruit women who can add to the diverse mix of the organization's body.
Join as Alumna Sister
1. Must have obtained a Bachelor's Degree.
2. Must be an initiated member in good standing.
3. Must have "Verified Alumna" status by the Director of Alumnae Affairs of
the National Board of Directors.
4. Must contact Membership Chair for guidelines and dues requirements
Join as Alumna Initiate
1. Must be a woman who has never joined or pledged a sorority as an
2. Must have obtained a Bachelor's Degree, at minimum.
3. Should live her life by the principles of Gamma Phi Omega International
Sorority, Inc., namely: Academic Excellence, Community Service, Cultural
Awareness, and a desire to form bonds of Sisterhood.
4. All applications are carefully reviewed by the Executive and Administrative
Officers of Phi Alpha Alumnae Chapter and then sent to the Director of
Alumnae Affairs of the National Board for final approval.